PROGO is The Smart Way to Make Adnan Menderes Airport Transfer
How to Get to Adnan Menderes Airport
Adnan Menderes Airport is 14 km away from the city center. As it is not that far, there are many transportation options you can consider such as bus, train, metro, taxi and shuttles. Here are some useful information about İzmir airport transportation:
- Balçova to ADB (14.6 km): Balçova is not far away from ADB. You can get on the 202 bus line and reach there in approximately 25 minutes. If you prefer taxis, on the other hand, then it takes approximately 15 minutes. You can also get on İzmir airport shuttle and be there in 15 minutes.
- Konak to ADB (12.8 km): Konak is closer to ADB compared to Balçova but the transportation options are the same. You can get on the 202 bus line, take a taxi or get on İzmir airport shuttle bus. All takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Karşıyaka to ADB (18.8 km): Compared to other destinations, Karşıyaka is slightly far away from ADB. However, there are many İzmir airport transfer options. The fastest way to reach ADB from Karşıyaka is to take the Izban train. It takes approximately 35 minutes. You can also get on the airport shuttle or take a taxi. Both will take approximately an hour. Besides, the 202 bus line is also available in Karşıyaka but keep in mind that you’ll have to take the ferry if you get on it.
- Çeşme to ADB (73.7 km): Çeşme is one of the most popular tourist spots of İzmir. That’s why there are many Adnan Menderes airport transfer options even if it’s a little far away. For instance, you can get on an intercity bus or an airport shuttle and be there in approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes. You can also take a taxi but the distance becomes 20 km longer if you do. However, it is possible to make a deal with taxi İzmir airport drivers and go to the airport for affordable prices.
- Alaçatı to ADB (84 km): The transportation options from Alaçatı to ADB is the same as Çeşme. As Alaçatı is more distant than Çeşme, you should know that it will take approximately two hours to reach ADB from Alaçatı.
- Kuşadası to ADB (49.3 km): Kuşadası is another hot tourist spot but it is not far away from İzmir. Thus, whether you take a taxi or airport shuttle, it takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Adnan Menderes Airport Transfer Services
Besides all these transfer İzmir airport options, if you want to experience a smart way to go to Adnan Menderes Airport, PROGO is there for you. We offer VIP airport transfers from İzmir airport to the most famous spots of the city. You’ll feel the difference when you feel the comfort in our vehicles and get help 7/24! Here are the other advantages of using PROGO:
- With PROGO, you’ll always know what to pay before you transfer because we know the disappointment you feel if you don’t know the price beforehand.
- PROGO Call Center works 7/24 to answer all your possible questions before, during and after your transfer.
- PROGO app is available on App Store and Google Play Store. Wherever you are, you can download and call a PROGO shuttle.
- Whether you are a group of 6 or 12, PROGO has a vehicle to serve you better. Thus, it doesn’t matter if you need a VIP transfer for your personal or corporate needs, you can travel safely with PROGO.
What’s more is that using PROGO is affordable. Here are the prices of PROGO İzmir transfers:
- ADB to Balçova (Mercedes Vito) is 140 TL
- ADB to Konak (Mercedes Vito) is 130 TL
- ADB to Karşıyaka (Mercedes Vito) is 170 TL
- ADB to Çeşme (Mercedes Vito) is 280 TL
- ADB to Alaçatı (Mercedes Vito) is 275 TL
- ADB to Kuşadası (Mercedes Vito) is 290 TL
Adnan Menderes Airport Transportation Alternatives
Transportation By Car
Wherever you stay in İzmir, it is possible to use your personal car or consider rent-a-car options. If you are going to transfer İzmir airport to city center, you can rent a car at the airport when you land. If you are going to the airport from the city center, then you can take the Gaziemir - Free Zone fork and be there in 15-20 minutes.
Transportation by Taxi
Taxi is another transportation option when you come to İzmir. Whether you take a taxi from İzmir airport to city center or the other way round, it takes approximately 20-30 minutes. It is a slightly faster option compared to other public transportation options. It is also ideal when you need transportation from or to close districts. For instance, you can take a taxi from İzmir to Ephesus for affordable prices and be there in 50 minutes.
Transportation By Havaş
Havaş is another transportation option. You can get on a Havaş from Karşıyaka and Alsancak every 60 minutes. Besides, you can get on Havaş buses from close cities such as Aydın, Kuşadası, Söke and Manisa.
Other Information About Adnan Menderes Airport