Experience a Whole Different Istanbul New Airport Transfer
If you want to experience a whole different Istanbul Airport transfer, then you’re in the right place! PROGO Travel allows you to travel safely. Knowing what to pay before the transport and the opportunity to reach PROGO call center 7/24 will help you travel comfortably and safe. Besides, PROGO app is available on App Store and Google Play Store. Here, you can find all the advantages PROGO Travel offers for both personal and corporate İstanbul airport transportation needs. So, it’s your turn to discover a “smart way to go” to Istanbul new airport and even make your Istanbul transfer online.
How To Get To Istanbul New Airport?
When it’s time to leave Istanbul after a beautiful holiday, you might be wondering how to get to Istanbul new airport. The distance from the place you stay to Istanbul Airport matters at that point. There are many transportation options you can consider. Here are some useful information for you:
- Fatih to Istanbul Airport (39.2 km): If you prefer the metro, take the M11 line from Fatih station. It will take about 30 minutes. If you prefer the bus, on the other hand, you can get on the 96T bus from Fatih station. The bus will take about an hour. Taking the taxi Istanbul is another option. You can reach the airport in approximately 15 minutes by taxi. You can also take the Istanbul Airport shuttle bus but you have to go to Taksim from Fatih to get on the shuttle.
- Eminönü to Istanbul Airport (47.7 km): Whether you prefer taxis or Havaist shuttles, you should know that it takes approximately 30 minutes from Eminönü İstanbul Airport. Besides, there is no public transportation from Eminönü to İstanbul Airport.
- Taksim to Istanbul Airport (38.4 km): Taxim is the perfect place to go to Istanbul Airport from. Whether you prefer the metro or the taxi Istanbul new airport, there is a transportation option for you. Take the M11 line from the Taksim station if you prefer the metro or use Havas Istanbul New Airport transport options. Both the airport shuttles and the taxi will take about 30 minutes to Istanbul Airport.
- Sultanahmet to İstanbul Airport (48.1 km): There are several transfer options from the historical peninsula to Istanbul Airport. If you prefer airport shuttles, then you have to go to Taksim first. If you go there by metro, then you have to take the M2 metro line and then take the M11 İstanbul Airport line when you get off at the Taksim station. You can also take a taxi which will take about 30 minutes to the airport.
- Beşiktaş to İstanbul Airport (38.9 km): Beşiktaş is another perfect place to go to the airport if you prefer shuttles or taxis. There are shuttles every 30 minutes from the center. Besides, it takes 30 minutes to get to the airport by taxi. If you prefer public transportation, on the other hand, you have to go to Taksim first to get on the M11 Istanbul Airport metro line.
- Kadıköy to Istanbul Airport (53.7 km): Kadıköy is far away from Istanbul airport compared to the other locations. However, there are transportation options that you can use. Havaist shuttles go directly to the airport. You can also take the IST-7 bus but you have to know that it will take approximately 110 minutes. You can also take a taxi and get there in 45 minutes.
- Üsküdar to Istanbul Airport (46.1 km): Üsküdar is also far away from the airport. However, there are transportation options that you can use. Whether you take a taxi Istanbul new airport offers or take the Havaist shuttles. Both will take 40 minutes.
Istanbul New Airport Transfer Services
If you are looking for an exclusive Istanbul Airport transfer service, PROGO is there for you. Here are some of the advantages of using PROGO for Istanbul new airport transfer:
- PROGO offers public shuttles for affordable prices. Whether you are a group of 6 or 12, there is an available shuttle for you.
- Whatever country you come from, there is a transfer option for you. From Istanbul Flughafen transfer to Istanbul Amsterdam transfer, PROGO finds a transfer type for you.
- If you need an Istanbul Airport transfer to the city, you might also need a transfer to the hotel you’ll stay. PROGO offers direct hotel transfers from the airport.
- We know that learning the price after you get the service is annoying. That's why you can see what you’ll pay before getting on the PROGO vehicles.
- PROGO is a Turkish company that carries out the legal requirements. Thus, you can travel safe and sound with PROGO.
- PROGO call center is on duty 7/24. In case of an emergency or a problem, the PROGO team is there to help you out.
- When it comes to airport transfer Istanbul, time matters the most. Thanks to PROGO, you can be at the airport on time. Actually, you can be there even an hour before your flight.
- PROGO application is available on App Store and Google Play Store making it accessible everywhere.
With its high-quality Mercedes VITO and Sprinter vehicles and other advantageous features, fast and cheap airport transfer Istanbul
is possible with PROGO. You can read different Istanbul airport transfer reviews
on PROGO to make sure you can trust us.
Istanbul New Airport Transportation Alternatives
So far, we have covered the transportation options from the city to the airport. However, we know that you need an airport transfer to the city when you arrive in Istanbul.
Istanbul New Airport Bus Transportation
Istanbul is a magical place to travel. However, as it is a megacity, you might have some questions on your mind about transportation from the airport. You don’t have to worry about it when you have various options. Especially, it is very easy to reach famous locations from Istanbul Airport. Here are some alternative transportation options from the most famous locations:
- Istanbul Airport to Fatih (39.2 km): If you prefer the metro, take the M11 line from the airport station for a 30-minute journey. However, if you prefer the bus, you can get on the 96T bus from the airport station. If you don’t want to spend an hour on the bus, taking the taxi Istanbul is another option. Getting to the Fatih center takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi. You can also take the direct Istanbul Airport shuttle bus and get off in Taksim and get on the 96T.
- Istanbul Airport to Eminönü (47.7 km): Whether you prefer taxis or Havaist shuttles, you should know that it takes approximately 30 minutes from İstanbul Airport to Eminönü. Even if there are no direct shuttles to Eminönü from Istanbul Airport, it is possible to reach the city center first and then get on a bus or take a taxi.
- Istanbul Airport to Taksim (38.4 km): Taksim is the perfect to reach from Istanbul Airport. Whether you prefer the metro or the taxi Istanbul new airport, there is a transportation option for you to consider. Take the M11 line from the airport station if you prefer the metro or use Havas Istanbul New Airport transport options. Both the airport shuttles and the taxi will take about 30 minutes to the city center.
- İstanbul Airport to Sultanahmet (48.1 km): There are several transfer options from the Istanbul Airport to the historical peninsula. If you prefer airport shuttles, then you have to go to Taksim first. And then, you can get on the T1 tram line to reach Sultanahmet. You can also take a taxi which will take about 30 minutes to Sultanahmet.
- İstanbul Airport to Beşiktaş (38.9 km): Beşiktaş is another perfect place to reach from the airport if you prefer Havaist shuttles or taxis. There are shuttles every 30 minutes from the airport. Besides, it takes 30 minutes to get to the Beşiktaş center by taxi. If you prefer public transportation, on the other hand, you have to go to Taksim first to get on a Beşiktaş dolmus. You can recognize these dolmuses from their yellow colors.
- Istanbul Airport to Kadıköy (53.7 km): Getting to Kadıköy is a little bit more complicated compared to the other locations. However, there are various transportation options that you can use. Havaist shuttles go directly to Kadıköy. You can also take the IST-7 bus but you have to know that it will take approximately 110 minutes. You can also take a taxi and get there in 45 minutes.
- Istanbul Airport to Üsküdar (46.1 km): Üsküdar is also far away from the airport. However, there are different transportation options that you can use. Whether you take a taxi or take Istanbul airport shuttle bus, both will take 40 minutes.
Transportation By Car in Istanbul
If you plan to stay for a long time or if you come to Istanbul for business reasons, you might need to rent a car that will help you get wherever you want easily. For that, you can go to Istanbul car rental offices when you arrive at the airport. There are many rent a car Istanbul Airport options for you to consider. Besides, you can choose luxury car rental Istanbul Airport offers or you might go with a cheaper option. If you want an affordable but quality service, on the other hand, PROGO is there for you. For both your personal and corporate transportation needs, you can make a car hire Istanbul PROGO branch offers and enjoy the ride during your stay in Istanbul.
Transportation by Taxi in Istanbul
Reaching the city center or the airport by taxi Istanbul is the most expensive transportation option. As the updated Istanbul airport taxi fare changes, it is hard to give an exact price. However, getting to the airport or the city center by taxi is between 100-150 TL. Besides, there is a taxi application Istanbul offers for you. Once you decide to take a taxi, you can see the price beforehand. Or, you can make a deal with a taxi Istanbul new airport offers for you when you arrive.
Transportation by Metro in Istanbul
The Istanbul Airport metro line is called M11. You can reach the line from Gayrettepe station or the airport station itself. When you arrive at the airport or the city center, get yourself an Istanbul metro card so that you can go everywhere by public transportation. Metro Istanbul is also a comfortable alternative when it comes to affordable transportation. Thus, consider the Istanbul airport metro option when you land.
Transportation to Istanbul New Airport Via Havas
Istanbul airport shuttles are another transportation option. Whether you prefer Havaist shuttles or Havas Istanbul new airport offers, you can get on and reach wherever you want in the city in 30 minutes. Besides, Havaş has different transportation options. Thus, it is easy to reach from Istanbul Airport to Sultanahmet, Eminönü, Taksim or other famous locations. If you are still not sure which transportation to take, you can read Istanbul Airport shuttle reviews to make a final decision.
Other Information About Istanbul New Airport
Besides the transportation options, there are many other advantages of Istanbul new airport. Founded in 2019, Istanbul Airport has been serving as the main airport of the city. 35 km away from the city, IST Airport hosts 200 million passengers with more than 300 destinations. What’s more is that the 5-block parking area in IGA Airport covers 40.000 cars meaning you don’t have to worry about finding a place for your car when you land. Also, there are many ATMs to withdraw money no matter what type of your card is in addition to the exchange offices. Finally, you can have breakfast, get lunch or have dinner at the airport. In fact, you can even get a delicious coffee and dessert from whatever coffee shop you want at the airport while you wait for your flight. Now, it’s time to discover more advantages of Istanbul Airport yourself!
Istanbul Airport Important Information
Call Center: 444 1 IGA / 444 1 442
WhatsApp Contact Line: 444 1 442
Address: Tayakadın Mah. Terminal Cad. No:1 Arnavutköy / İstanbul
Customer Relations: [email protected]
Istanbul Airport Geographic Coordinates: 41°16′31.00″N, 28°45′07.00″E
Istanbul Airport IATA Code: IST
Istanbul Airport ICAO Code: LTFM
Time Zone: Europe/Istanbul (GMT +2:00)